Saturday, August 8, 2009

Testing before I go...


Hello my friends and family!
Well...This is my first attempt at a blog, (I'm sure mistakes will be made) but I hope this will be a good way to let everyone see my pictures and read a little bit about my experience while I'm in Rwanda. As I write this, it's only days before I leave...can't believe the time is finally here after all of these months.
Thank you to everybody who has helped me to go on this journey to Africa: Markita, Val, Susan - everybody at RDL and AOG - I am so grateful to God that I'm a part of your communities.
Mum and Kathryn - I love you, my family. I'll see you all soon.
Jeremiah 29: 11, 13 :)

9 comments:

  1. Well done Jennifer! Looking forward to seeing and hearning your posts. You can directly upload audio and video content on here from your Mac. Although, you are a superb writer so your textual account will chronicle your experiences very well.

    Safe travels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Jen! I'm so excited for you -- and I don't know why my first post deleted itself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog Jen, you did a great job. I can't wait to hear all of your adventures and wish you happy travels.
    Love
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you. Thanks for keeping us updated. They are lucky to have you.
    Love, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenn

    I am so excited for you. I know that your journey will be life changing. The people that you meet will be so lucky to have had the chance to work with you.
    Love and prayers
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny Penny! By now you have safely arrived, and you are about to embark on this incredible life changing journey! I am SO thrilled for you! World Vision couldn't have picked a more caring and compassionate person to go over and touch so many people's lives. Thanks again for taking all of that stuff over for me to Rosette and her family. You are the best! I love you dearly and can't wait to hear all about your amazing adventures! Safe travels! Now "GO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!"

    Love and hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing - it will be great to see and read about your grand adventure - travel safely, dear Jen - my thoughts and prayers are with you and those whose lives you will touch!

    Carey

    ReplyDelete